Whitewash Brick 25/64″ (10mm) Cork Wall Tiles
Special Materials Required
- Require the use of Wakol D3540 Cork Adhesive even with Peel & Stick back.
- Dimensions: 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 49.60 sf
- Tiles per carton: 24
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- Classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 27 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, beneficial alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde-free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
Important: wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor INC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: wall Installation Instructions
White Wash Brick Wall Tiles
As Time flows forward, trends come and go, but some things become a tradition and remain in our minds long after their creation. Like the beauty and grace of the Old-World brick façade. Though long replaced by other building materials the look is still loved. It is harder to create in this day and age and often is more costly. However, that does not mean you have to give it up. Don’t be fooled into settling for the same, tired flat-wall look. We at Forna Cork floors know that old does not mean ‘garbage dump’. So, come check out Forna cork floorings newest addition. Straight from Italy, we bring to you our cork White Wash Brick wall tiles.
Fashioned to recreate the beauty of old brick walling, this lovely walling tile will give you that look without the cost and expenditure of actually putting in brick walling, or even the heaviness such a wall will bring. Light, as it is a cork material, our White Wash tiles give you a layered brick look without the brick heaviness or maintenance.
If you are looking to save on labour and installation costs, our White Wash tiles are the perfect options, created for a quicker and easier install they go directly onto walls and even ceilings without additional adhesives. This is a first for Forna. Our White Wash colour palette and pattern provide a lovely blend of a white brick façade complete with natural pits and divots. Yes, our cork tiles mimic the cuts and crags of brick. Deepened with shades of greys, blacks and browns, the pits and divots convey further depth and dimension in this tactile 3D tile.
Each 240mm (9-29/64 inches) x 800mm (31 ½ inches) dimensional tile is layered to give it the authentic look and feel of structured bricking. At 10mm or 25/64” thick that allows for perceptible sound reduction, up to 27 decibels. This pattern is gorgeous enough to follow the modern chic trend, a conversation starter indeed, while it also invokes the look and feels of an age when life was a tad more laidback and charming. Old world allure or modern slick, these brick-style tiles are sure to stand out. Handmade by expert artisans, each tile is unique in that no two pieces are exactly alike. It will be your wants and visual aesthetics that rule the day. This lovely White Wash pattern comes packaged 24 tiles per carton and will cover 49.60 square feet of space.
We at Forna cork flooring have made it our goal to keep all our products and all the parts used or added during the manufacturing process ‘green’. Therefore, be happy in the knowledge that our White Wash line follows suit. We’ve kept with our 100% eco-friendly stand and made sure that the adhesive used is not toxic and solvent-free, so the tiles don’t release any chemical smells during or after installation. The stain used to create the Whitewash colouring is also water-based for a well-being home and planet too.
Take on our White Wash cork walling tiles today. You will find that it brings all of the corks’ well-loved benefits into your home for a better and well-beingier living space.