Bleached Birch 8mm cork tiles are a creamy tan off-white cork in the ribbon pattern made famous by “Silver Birch”. The colour reads more of a white-washed plank rather than a gray or white. A dirty white would be an appropriate statement. This is an exact duplicate of the 12mm Bleach Birch floating floor – just in the 8mm glue down format. This is an excellent floor for wet areas where comfort is required – bathrooms, kitchens, entranceways or laundry rooms.
The 8mm cork tile format allows a homeowner the chance to continue their luxury cork flooring throughout their home. No need to change colours or patterns when moving into the bathroom – keep it simple and keep the pattern. Today’s high-end renovations show the same flooring throughout. Normally this is the reserve for the ultra rich. Not anymore. With a little bit of planning, a regular homeowner can have that high-end look without the high-end price tag.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 22 dB (tested is 6mm)
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions
As this is a glue down product, polyurethane is required after installation.
|1 Coat||2 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Stained Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||x|
|Fusion (Not Required)|