Gray Bamboo 6mm cork tiles are Forna’s answer to gray barnwood flooring – with a twist. The twist is in the cork material and the traditional cork ribbon pattern. For those people who stay trendy but want to distance themselves from the crowd, Gray Bamboo cork tiles will get the job done. A cool gray taupe with hints of lilac and blue, this floor mimics a century-old narrow strip hardwood that has been washed in gray.
The 6mm cork tile offers homeowners the chance to run this floor throughout the main areas of their home without transitions of any kind. Bathrooms – no problem. Kitchens – no problem. Main level laundry – no problem. Entranceways – no problem. The glue down technique offers a floor that is impervious to large amounts of surface water. Muddy boots or splashy-splash bath time play mean nothing to a full sealed cork glue down tile floor.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 19 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions