For those who are fans of the Mid-Century Modern style, the natural cork Golden Beach pattern is the most frequently encountered pattern in this setting. If you are looking to renovate an MCM home or simply want to add a touch of modernism to your home, Golden Beach tiles are a perfect choice.
Forna continues to provide some of the highest quality cork glue down tiles available at some of the most competitive prices in the industry. We decided to stick with tradition and offer a cork tile that can be sanded and refinished, rather than just refurbished, to our customers. It is possible to have the finish sanded off and a new color applied to your floor if you decide you want a different look for this tile at any point in the future! This is something that your high-end flooring professional should be able to handle. As with hardwood, these old-fashioned cork tiles can be sanded and refinished to a high gloss finish. This is extremely uncommon in today’s cork world.
So many cork patterns are only visible on the surface. In spite of this, Golden Beach is the most straightforward of all the refinishing products available today. The 6mm and 8mm Golden Beach Tiles are thick and luxurious enough, as well as dense and resilient, to withstand complete sanding and refinishing. Something that those lovely veneers are simply incapable of coping with.
Golden Beach Cork Tile Glue Down Key Features
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions