The 6mm cork tile is our “every day” tile. Forna has decided to distance itself from the rest of the manufacturers and focus our efforts on producing quality cork tiles in thicknesses that make a difference. Gray Leather is a fashion colour that has been successfully produced in the 12mm cork floating floor. It has been developed in combination with the 6mm glue down tile to ensure continuity throughout a home – regardless of the room’s usage.
As the “go-to” thickness for our cork tiles, the 6mm cork tile offers a thickness rarely seen by our competitors. And if they offer it, it is a special order. We’ve bucked the trend and are going whole hog for the quality products. That means our fashion colours are being produced in the 6mm cork tiles just the same as our traditional favourites like Leather and Silver Birch.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 19 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions