Cork floor tiles, such as the Logan 6mm thick tiles, are an excellent choice for any bathroom, entryway, or laundry room. When water-resistant flooring is desired, a glue-down cork tile can be used. Forna has introduced Logan, the premium pattern in the cork world, as a glue down tile. Now our clients can complement their high-end floating 12mm Logan Floating floor in their bedrooms or living rooms with matching bathroom flooring.
Previously reserved for the wealthy Europeans, Logan glue down tiles are now accessible to everyone – even those on a budget. Even Logan is more affordable than you believe.
Logan Cork Tile Key Features:
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions
As this is a glue down product, polyurethane is required after installation.