Our glue down tiles benefits from the chunky ‘organic’ appeal of the Salami cork pattern. The ‘big’ block pattern is renowned for its exquisite palette of oranges, browns, ambers, and peach hints. The color scheme is bright and fresh, complementing and warming any décor in search of the romance of a bucolic summer day. Salami tiles will brighten and warm-up areas that feel dark or claustrophobic. This floor is extremely soft underfoot and is ideal for kitchens where people congregate or play.
Our 6mm cork glue down tiles are available in 12 in x 24 in—shaped planks with a square-edged design that installs seamlessly, giving the appearance of a single large finished unit. To achieve the best results, we recommend installing our Salami glue down tiles on a clean, level subfloor or on only ‘At or above grade’ concrete floors (for details and tips, please see our section on ‘Cork Tiles Installation Instructions’). Due to the fact that our 1/4 inch thick planks are made entirely of low-density sound-absorbing cork, no additional underlayment is required.
This also makes our cork tiles one of the best insulators of sound and heat. A sheet with a thickness of 3mm to 12mm can dampen the sound by 10-40 decibels. Salami glue down tiles are prefinished with three coats of European grade water-based polyurethane and are ideal for use in bathrooms and commercial areas.
Salami 6mm Cork Tile Glue Down Key Features
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions