The strong silent type, Walnut Burlwood is a dark cork floor that can be used instead of a mid-tone. With tons of warm brown high-lights, this dark floor presents two different sides of it’s personality – depending on the lighting. Dark in appearance, this pattern dazzles in full lighting situations. The depth of the colour comes alive when the lighting supports it.
Warm browns and cool undertones makes this floor an excellent choice when trying to match multiple themes. Renovating today’s home can be compromise between old and new. When trying to work in multiple wood tones, Walnut Burlwood offers a simple solution. And the 8mm Walnut Burlwood glue down tile means you can run the same flooring throughout the master bedroom and the en suite.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant