Walnut Burlwood is the exception to the “light flooring” craze. This is one our most popular floors. It surprised us with the overwhelming success it achieved within months of it’s arrival. This strong coloured floor – filled with black walnut browns and cool gray tones – has a warm side. Hints of amber shine through to lighten the pattern. What was bound to be a ‘dark floor’ is lifted by the amber high-lights. They are subtle, but significant. In direct sunlight, this floor moves from “dark” to medium brown in a twinkling.
We were so surprised by it’s success, we decided to create it as both a 12mm Luxury Floating floor and the 8mm Luxury glue down tile you see before you. Walnut Burlwood is a magnificent, dramatic floor that has the ability to perform as a cool or warm toned floor. Rarely will a dark floor achieve a “neutral” presentation – but Walnut Burlwood manages in style.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 24 dB (tested is 6mm)
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions