Today, white cork floor and wall decor products are in high demand. As a result, Forna has created several versions of “white.” Everything has been a huge success. White Bamboo 6mm glue down tiles were the first to arrive and have remained a popular option in our white collection since their introduction in 2015. Forna has since added a 12mm White Bamboo as well as a softer white, such as Bleached Birch, to our product line (both 12mm floating floor and 6mm glue down tiles).
Forna is determined to match as many of our 12mm floating floors as possible with matching glue down tiles. White bamboo is no different. The glue down tile, along with the 12mm White Bamboo, has been extremely popular in these trendy “white flooring,” “white wall decor,” and “beach house” years. White Bamboo cork – either floating or glue down options – gets the look you want in the cork finish you’ve always wanted for a crisp painted wood look.
White Bamboo 6mm Cork Tile Glue Down Key Features
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions
Because this is a glue-down product, two layers of polyurethane are required after the installation is complete.