Flooring and wall decor options that are very light – even white – are becoming increasingly popular in today’s fashion. White Leather, the whitest tile available from Forna, has kept up with the times. White Leather 6mm glue down cork tiles are another option for those looking for a warm, soft, cushioned floor with the appearance of white porcelain that is easy to clean and maintain. White Leather creates a very subtle background pattern in the traditional Leather block pattern, which is achieved with the use of White Leather. Subtle hints of blue appear in random shade variations throughout the floor, creating a soothing atmosphere. This helps to create a sense of depth on the floor without the use of “pattern” to do so.
White Leather Cork Tile Key Feature
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions
Because this is a glue-down product, two layers of polyurethane are required after the installation is complete.