Note: Product may be shipped with express or separately to prevent freezing during wintertime. Shipping Charges also include material to packing material to prevent freezing.Coats required
|1 Coat||2 Coats||3 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||X|
Supra AT wood floor finishes water based polyurethane is fundamentally different from any other 2K finish on the market. It is also very different from our regular Supra. More than the name let you to believe.
Supra AT water based polyurethane wood floor finishes is a different polymer type which was necessary to develop in order to embed the ceramic particles permanently and prevent them from settling to the bottom.
The polymer (the body) itself has exceptional durability, chemical resistance and slip resistance. The ceramic particles are covered with a special nano coating. This combination results in a finish which is not only very durable but also very elastic (for cork without breaking the film) and the ceramic technology adds the scratch resistance.
It is the best finish you can get on the market today. And we do benchmark pretty much all finishes once a year.
A very important aspect is also that it dries very quickly. The floor can be lightly used 24 hours after application, but is still susceptible to scuffing or marring at this time. Full curing is achieved after 5 days.
Key Features of this product:
- Waterborne polyurethane formula for extreme wear resistance
- Exceptional scratch resistance
- Excellent build through high solid content
- Non yellowing
- Easy to use, no foaming or lap marks
- Recommended use: for high traffic in commercial areas.
- Suitable for wood and cork floors, PVC, LVT and VCT floorings. Can be used to re-coat factory finished UV cured wood and cork floors in conjunction with WS 2K Contact.
- Made in Germany
- Coverage: 500-600 square feet per gallon for one coat
***Liquids such as Adhesive and Polyurethane are NON-REFUNDABLE PURCHASES. NO credit will be given for liquids returned to us.
Info & Guides