When you require a floor that is capable of more, turn to cork flooring. Our 6mm or 14 inch thick line is extremely versatile. Whether on the floor or the wall, this outstanding line creates an oasis of comfort and functionality. Examine it and confront it. We invite you to visit our showroom to see Forna cork flooring and our Wood Ridge pattern in person. As beautiful as it is bright. Inviting and buoyant. Wood Ridge adds light and airiness to any small space or adds interest to a large space. This lovely pattern, composed of swirling twirling cuts reminiscent of those found in marble, transports you to a world of grace and beauty while also providing a level of comfort uncommon in wood-based flooring. Immerse yourself in warm creams and caramels juxtaposed against rich coffee browns, an organic and soothing palette that weaves together to create an exquisite landscape. Wood Ridge is a warm color wash that complements cool tones and softens harsh ones. A touch rustic, this lovely pattern can transport you to bygone eras or push the boundaries of chic. The boundaries are defined by your heart’s desire. Combine that with the benefits of cork; no more sore feet after long hours of standing and a cooler or warmer space. Cork is an excellent choice if you’re looking for a softer, more comfortable floor that not only meets your practical needs but also shines with its capabilities.
Our 6mm cork glue down tiles are available in 12 inch x 24 inch square-edged planks that will install seamlessly, giving the appearance of a single large finished unit. 100% agglomerate cork, these 1/4-inch thick planks are made entirely of low-density sound-absorbing cork, which provides excellent sound insulation. You get a floor that provides both comfort and joy to your ears and the rest of your body. Cork does, in fact, act as a sound insulator. Cork, both on the floor and on the wall, creates a cocoon of tranquility. Relaxation. That is what cork will provide. And, while cork flooring is a solid material, it has enough ‘give’ that you will feel the cushion, particularly in comparison to other hardwood floors and stone. It is comprised of all the air-filled cells found throughout cork’s infrastructure. As with memory foam, it has the ability to compress. Indeed, this tile is light enough to double as a walling tile.
If you need to wear socks or slippers around the house to avoid cold floors or to alleviate contact pain, Forna cork floors are perfect for you. Our glue down cork flooring acts as a cushion underfoot, relieving stress or joint pain in your back and legs, making it an excellent choice for any room in your home where you’ll be standing for extended periods of time, such as kitchens, laundry rooms, and workshops. And the more dense the layer, the better the results.
Do not be afraid. Our Wood Ridge pattern is ready and eager to become a part of your home. Take the challenge today and transform your home into a happier, healthier, and cleaner space.
Wood Ridge Cork Tile Key Features
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions