Ash Slate 25/64” (10mm) Cork Wall Panels
Special Materials Required
- Require the use of Wakol D3540 Cork Adhesive.
- Dimensions: 25/64” (10mm) x 9-29/64” (240mm) x 31-½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sq.ft.
- Coverage per carton: 41.40 sq.ft.
- Tiles per carton: 20
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: Wall, Ceiling
- Made in Italy
- Our smooth backing allows easier installation on the wall or ceiling. It is an ideal acoustic wall tile for musicians’ rooms.
- The classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproof insulation is one of the best insulation products to reduce noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 33 dB of noise.
- Thermal insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and more relaxed in summers.
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, beneficial alternative for wallpaper
- Green: made with formaldehyde-free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- 100% renewable and Sustainable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire, and no harmful gasses are made in the burning process.
Important: wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor Inc. is not responsible or liable for any labour costs or damaged product incurred due to improper installation. Please always refer to our wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Wall Tile Installation Instructions