Gray Cubes Peel and Stick 1/2″ (12mm) Cork Wall Tiles 35.19 SF per box
Peel and Stick wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor INC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our Peel & Stick wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Peel & Stick wall Installation Instructions
- Dimensions: 1/2″ (12mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 35.19 sf
- Tiles per carton: 17
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- NO ADHESIVE REQUIRED! – Our PEEL AND STICK self adhesive backing allows easy installation on wall or ceiling. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms.
- Classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
Cork goes from flooring to walling with Forna Cork floorings newest line, Textured Cork Wall Tiles. We bring to you our Grey Cubes walling tiles. This geometric walling tile is created to be 3 Demesional, a perfect way to level up on the current shades of grey décor. Gray Cubes elevates your walls to a higher level of aesthetics while maintaining cork’s much appreciated functionality. As a wood-based material, cork brings to your home natural benefits that can’t be beat all in one product. Take advantage of it today and create an oasis of peace, quiet and stand-out beauty.
Cork is known for its thermal and sound insulating abilities. Imagine a room that is enclosed in cork, and the amount of peace and quiet you will receive at a reduced level. Now imagine that room done up in colors you will appreciate. Colors in a soothing gray palette. With Gray Cubes cork wall tiles that is possible. Enjoy a wash of cool greys varying in lighter to subtly darker shades that calm the senses accompanied by darker grey pits and divots. Gray Cubes brings an interesting degree of balance and beauty in its color scheme while its multiple layers give it a dramatic lure. No two tile is alike as each is handmade, so you will always have something unique.
Each tile comes in dimensions of 33/64” (13mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm). Forna packs them 22 tiles per carton. This allows for 31.05 square feet of coverage. Our Gray Cubes is made of 100% cork bark, and is fashioned to be approximately 33/64” thick. This allows for some good noise reduction of up to 25 decibels. A perfect solution if your space is a little too noisy.
Gray Cubes joins our newest Textured Cork Walling Tiles line, in a ‘peel & stick’ installation. Yes peel and stick wall tiles. No extra glue needed. These tiles will attach to a clean, flat, smooth wall surface. However do not place directly over painted or wallpapered walls. Be sure to read our article, https://www.cancork.com/forna-peel-stick-cork-wall-panel-installation/ before installation to avoid any costly mistakes. Our Peel&Stick line is easy enough that someone with a little experience and elbow grease make it as a DIY project. But if you are unsure of your own skill level, we do recommend you contact one of our Forna representatives or an experienced professional cork contractor before you begin installation. Address any questions and concerns first as mistakes can be costly.
Don’t hesitate come see Forna Cork flooring today. We’re here to help you learn about our cork products. Like our textured walling line? Go ahead and order a sample. See. Touch. Feel. Before you buy. Then use it to create a space that is all your own while you also bring all the benefits of cork into your home. Take on Gray Cubes today for that chic, cutting-edge look.