Cork wall tiles are here and doing the deed. At 8mm (5/16inch) thick they are perfect for the walls of your home or indoor space. Made from 100% agglomerated cork sheets, you get a thickness that will bring effective sound and thermal insulation, while still be light enough to adhere to the wall. Cork has some pretty impressive characteristics that will bring beneficial aspects to your home. This versatile material works with you, not against you and does it in a sustainable, ecofriendly manner. So don’t hesitate to get it out.
At Forna cork flooring, we’ve added our cork glue down tiles to the walls. Take a look at our Jet Black walling tiles. Deep and dark, yet simple and elegant. You would not expect the impact this pattern can bring. It emulates the pitted and pocked look of concrete minus the concrete itself. Combined with a flat matte black color arrangement, Jet Black creates a 3D visual effect you wouldn’t expect. Use Jet Black cork walling tiles to make a dramatic statement or as a center piece in a large space.
Jet Black 8mm cork walling tiles comes as 5/16 in x 12 in x 24 in—shaped planks with a square-edged design that will install seamlessly. This also helps to make it an effective sound and thermal insulator, as 3mm to 12mm of solid cork sheeting can mute sound by 10-20 decibels. In your home or interior space a little peace and quiet is a plus. That’s not where the benefits stop either.
Key features of this product are:
- Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 22 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Other Applications for this product are: flooring and ceiling tiles
|Format||Tile||Installation Type||Glue Down|
|Tile Width||12″||Surface Texture||Smooth|
|Tile Thickness||5/16″ (8mm)||Finish Detail||3 Layers Water Based Polyurethane|
|Density||>500 kg/m3||Application||Residential and Light Commercial (with coating)*|
|Edge Type||Square Edge||Profile||Glue Down|
Weight: 18 lbs
|Recommended Waste Factor||5%|
|Sqft/Box||18 sq ft||Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Pieces in Package||9||Floor Grade Level||On, Above|
|Country of Origin||Portugal||Warranty||10-Year Residential Wear Warranty|
Joint Integrity Warranty
Info & Guides
- Installation details
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity