Ledge Stone 1-1/32″ (26mm) Peel and Stick Cork Wall Panels (14.49 sq. ft. / case)
Peel and Stick wall cork requires proper installation. Please always refer to our wall cork installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Wall Tile Installation Instructions Peel and stick wall tile require steps 1-5 to be performed.
- Dimensions: 1-1/32″ (26mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 14.49 sf
- Tiles per carton: 7
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall
- Made in Italy
- It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms.
- Classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 40 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
Looking to create a unique look in this modern chic and simplistic age of interior design. Then look no further. We at Forna cork flooring have taken walling to a new degree of oh-la-la. We bring to you our textured walling panels made from one of the best materials on the market, if not the planet, Cork. Yes, cork has moved into walling, with some pretty awesome textures that are sure to wow you with their visual aesthetics. But cork doesn’t stop there. It also happens to be one of the most versatile materials as well. The natural uneven surface of bark of cork trees allows for a remarkably effective amount of sound diffusion thru reduction of reverb, echo, and reflection. For you that means a little more peace and quiet in this world of constant on the go. So come take a look at our Ledge Stone pattern.
Made from strips of narrow cork bark cuts and laid in a brick-like pattern over an agglomerate cork sheeting, Ledge Stone brings different depths and cuts to a palate that covers warm and cool brown tones. Cream, beige, toast, tan, orange and muted golden browns dance together in this brick design. This arresting display draws the eye and submerges you in a world of ebb and flow that is never still yet so calming. At a distance you’d mistake it for rocks, yet up close you can see the glorious natural wood texture and revel in the ambience it brings to you and your space.
These beautiful panels come in individual pre-cut dimensions of 25/32” (20mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm). 20mm or 25/32inches is one of the thickest cork paneling on the market. This thickness can reduce up to 25dB of noise. What a natural advantage. We package them 10 panels per carton, and each carton will cover 20.70 square feet.
Just think, with Ledge Stone, you get a walling panel that not only does sound insulation but thermal insulation as well. In the bedroom, as an entire wall system, the ambient temperature you desire will hold for longer periods. You can be warmer or cooler without as much worry about energy bills. How is this possible. The answer is found in cork’s very genetic structure. The honey-comb structure of cork itself made up of billions upon billions of air-tight cells, that together form a barrier. This barrier gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer.
In fact, Ledge Stone is also eco-friendly and naturally resistant to pests, mold, mildew. It’s a great, healthy alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork is what protects it from liquids, bugs, mold and mildew.
Take on this 100% cork walling. Ledge Stone is made by fusion two types of cork together. The top layer is 100% natural cork bark cut to certain thickness, fused to a backing that is 100% agglomerated cork sheeting. Even the adhesive used is made with VOC free. All the cork used is taken from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
Order a sample today and see for yourself the mighty beauty and functionality of our Ledge Stone walling panels.