Gray flooring is still a hot commodity. Our Gray Bamboo – 12mm thick floating floor planks – has been a great addition to our fashion line-up. Soft enough to work with lighter interiors, yet strong enough to hold its own in a room. Gray Bamboo is a soft taupe with hints of lilac and subtle veins of blue. As this floor ages, the lilac undertones are lost and the “gray” stain takes on a “true” tone.
Like almost all cork floors, Gray Bamboo will change in direct sunlight. But fortunately this change is subtle. The depth of colour is not affect. The undertones – soft pinks and lilac – are all that change. This stability in sunlight makes our gray toned floors (Gray Bamboo, Gray Leather and Bleached Birch) very popular.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
As this is a glue down product, polyurethane is required after installation.
|1 Coat||2 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Stained Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||x|
|Fusion (Not Required)|