Ledge Stone 25/32” (20mm) Peel and Stick Cork Wall Panels (22.71 sq. ft. / case)
- Dimensions: 25/32″ (20mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 22.71 sf
- Tiles per carton: 11
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall
- Made in Italy
- It is an ideal acoustic wall tile for mmusicians’rooms.
- The classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproof insulation: one of the best insulation products reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 40 dB of noise.
- Thermal insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and more relaxed in summers.
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, beneficial alternative for wallpaper
- Green: made with formaldehyde-free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire, and no harmful gasses are made in the burning process.
Important: Peel and Stick wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor INC. is not responsible or liable for any labour costs or damaged product incurred due to improper installation. Please always refer to our Peel & Stick wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Peel & Stick wall Installation Instructions.
Looking to create a unique look in this modern chic and simplistic age of interior design. Then look no further. Forna cork flooring has taken walling to a new degree of oh-la-la. We bring to you our textured walling panels made from one of the best materials on the market, if not the planet, cork. Yes, cork has moved into walling, with some pretty awesome textures that are sure to wow you with their visual aesthetics. But cork ddoesn’tstop there. It also happens to be one of the most versatile materials as well. The natural uneven surface of the bark of cork trees allows for a remarkably effective amount of sound diffusion thru reduction of reverb, echo, and reflection. For you, that means a little more peace in this world of constant on the go. So take a look at our Ledge Stone pattern.
Made from strips of narrow cork bark cuts and laid in a brick-like pattern over an agglomerate cork sheeting, Ledge Stone brings different depths and cuts to a palate that covers warm and cool brown tones. Cream, beige, toast, tan, orange and muted golden browns dance together in this brick design. This arresting display draws the eye and submerges you in a world of ebb and flow that is never still yet so calming. At a distance yyou’dmistake it for rocks, yet up close, you can see the glorious natural wood texture and revel in the ambience it brings to you and your space.
These beautiful panels come in individual pre-cut dimensions of 25/32” (20mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm). 20mm or 25/32inches is one of the thickest cork panelling on the market. This thickness can reduce up to 25dB of noise. What a natural advantage. We package them ten panels per carton, and each carton will cover 20.70 square feet.
Just think, with Ledge Stone, you get a walling panel that not only does sound insulation but thermal insulation as well. Like an entire wall system, the ambient temperature you desire will hold for more extended periods in the bedroom. You can be warmer or cooler without as much worry about energy bills. How is this possible. The answer is found in ccork’svery genetic structure. The honeycomb structure of cork itself comprises billions upon billions of air-tight cells that together form a barrier. This barrier gives it the ability to insulate against thermal and acoustic transfer.
Ledge Stone is also eco-friendly and naturally resistant to pests, mould, mildew. It’s a great, beneficial alternative for wallpaper. The waxy substance, Suberin, generated in cork, protects it from liquids, bugs, mould and mildew.
Take on this 100% cork walling. Ledge Stone is made by fusion of two types of cork together. The top layer is 100% natural cork bark cut to a specific thickness, fused to a backing that is 100% agglomerated cork sheeting. Even the adhesive used is made VOC-free. All the cork used is taken from the bark of the cork oak tree, a 100% recyclable and sustainable resource as no tree is cut down to provide the source material.
Please order a sample today and see for yourself the mighty beauty and functionality of our Ledge Stonewalling panels.