Bleached Birch is a soft off-white that has been used to create a cottage or beach-cottage feel. The subtle tones in the colour elude to grays rather than yellow. The creamy finish more milky than creamy. Many clients have used the Bleach Birch to recreate the feeling of painted floor boards or old washed out barnwood. One of our hottest “whites”, this off-white floor seems to have hit the spot for many of our clients. It has been used in lieu of strong whites or boring grays. Light tinges of baby blue a creamy beige helps this floor stay neutral and flexible.
This pattern and colour have been so popular we have reproduced it in both the 6mm and 8mm glue down cork tiles. Again, this helps our clients continue their flooring choice throughout the home – bathrooms, kitchens, entrance ways are all places where a glue down cork tile makes sense.
Some key features of this product are:
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant