Wood Cubes Peel and Stick 1/2” (12mm) Cork Wall Tiles
- Dimensions: 1/2″ (12mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sq.ft.
- Coverage per carton: 35.19 sq.ft.
- Tiles per carton: 17
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- Our PEEL AND STICK self-adhesive backing allows easier installation on the wall or ceiling. It is an ideal acoustic wall tile for musicians’ rooms.
- The classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproof insulation: one of the best insulation products reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise
- Thermal insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, beneficial alternative for wallpaper
- Green: made with formaldehyde-free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire, and no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
Important: Peel and Stick wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor INC. is not responsible or liable for any labour costs or damaged product incurred due to improper installation. Please always refer to our Peel & Stick wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Peel & Stick wall Installation Instructions.