Count on cork flooring when you need a floor that can do more. Our 6mm or ¼ inch thick line is as versatile as it comes. On the floor or on the wall, this great line creates a world of comfort and functionality. Check it out and take it on. We invite you to visit and view Forna cork flooring and our Wood Ridge pattern. As lovely as it is bright. Buoyant and inviting. Wood Ridge brings in light and airy to any tight space or makes a large space interesting. This lovely pattern, composed of swirling twirling cuts similar to those found in marble, transports you into a world of grace and beauty while providing comfort not often found in wood-based flooring. Immerse yourself in warm creams and caramels interposed with rich coffee browns, an organic and soothing palette that interweaves for an gorgeous landscape. Wood Ridge is a wash of warm colors that will enhance cool tones or soften harsh ones. A touch rustic, this lovely pattern can bring back the days of old or trip the edge of chic. It’s your heart’s desire that forms the limits. Match that with all the wonders cork brings too; no more sore feet after standing for long hours and a cooler or warmer space. Go cork if you want a softer, more comfortable floor that not only meets your practical needs but shines with its abilities.
Our 6mm cork glue down tiles comes as 1/4 inch x 12 inch x 24 inch—shaped planks, a square-edged design that will install seamlessly, allowing your floor to appear as a single large finished unit. 100% agglomerate cork, these ¼-inch thick planks are made of 100% low-density sound absorbing cork, so you get great sound insulation as well. You get a floor that does comfort and joy all in one for your ears as well as the rest of your body. Yes, cork does sound insulation. On the floor and on the wall, cork will create a cocoon of peace and quiet. Relaxation. That’s what cork will bring to you. And cork flooring though a solid material, enough ‘give’ to it that you will feel the cushion, especially when compared to other hardwood floors and stone. It’s all the air-filled cells found in cork’s infrastructure. Like memory foam it can compress. In fact, this tile is light enough that it can double as walling tile as well.
Need to wear socks or slippers around the house to avoid cold floors or ease contact pain, then you’ll love Forna cork floors. Like a cushion underfoot, our glue down cork flooring eases stress or joint pain in your back and legs, making it a good fit for any place in your home where you’ll be standing for long stretches of time, like kitchens, laundry rooms, and workshops. And the thicker you go, the better the results.
Don’t hesitate. Our Wood Ridge pattern is waiting and more than happy to join your home space. Take it on today and make your home a happier, well-beingier and cleaner space.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 19 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions