Today’s fashions are moving towards very light – even white – flooring options. Forna’s whitest floor – White Leather – has kept up with the trends. White Leather 6mm glue down cork tiles is another option for those people seeking warm, soft, cushioned floors with the look of white porcelain. In the traditional Leather block pattern, White Leather achieves a very subtle back ground pattern. Subtle hints of blue emerge in random shade variations throughout the floor. This helps offer a sense of depth to the floor without adding “pattern”.
To match 6mm White Leather glue down tiles to a white floor you only have to look as far as our 12mm thick floating floors. White Leather 12mm floating floor is a perfect match – in colour and pattern – to the White Leather tile variant.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 19 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions
As this is a glue down product, polyurethane is required after installation.
|1 Coat||2 Coats||3 Coats|
|White Colored Products||X|
|Stained Colored Products||X|
|Glued Down Tiles||X|
|Fusion (Not Required)|