Cancork Floor is well-known for providing high-quality cork flooring products at a reasonable price, and for good reason. This is also true of natural cork tiles, such as Leather 6mm thickness, which are made from cork. Forna’s traditional block pattern is made of leather. This pattern is well-known among cork enthusiasts around the world – and it is instantly recognizable as cork. In a 6mm thick tile, the pattern establishes itself as one of our most popular designs right away. Cork enthusiasts in Canada have repeatedly expressed their frustration with the difficulty in obtaining 100 percent cork glue down tiles. And if they do manage to locate them, they are frequently thin 4mm tiles sold by Big Box stores that are not properly trained in the installation of cork flooring products.
Leather 6mm cork tiles are one of a large number of 6mm thick tiles available. Since the introduction of the 6mm tile, we have moved away from the use of thin 4mm tiles. As cork specialists, we understand the desire of our clients for thick, luxurious, natural cork tiles and planks, which we strive to meet. We have shifted away from the lower-quality 4mm tiles and have embraced the luxury of 6mm tiles as a replacement. We at Forna believe that our 6mm tiles are the foundation of our tile line-up. According to us, these should be ranked as the “thinnest” tile available, not the “thickest” tile available. And, in keeping with our philosophy, we have created 11 different 8mm thick tiles for your enjoyment.
Leather Cork Tile Key Features:
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions