One of the most elite cork flooring patterns, Logan, can be found in this home. Large slices of highly valuable cork are hand-cut and hand-laid in the design. This pattern is more expensive than other cork patterns because of the extra effort put into it. Logan is the pinnacle of luxury cork flooring, with a look and feel that are unmatched. Natural cork color and the smoothest of finishes go hand in hand. Unlike its leather cousin, the natural gold tones of cork are prominent in this pattern. Unlike Leather, Logan’s form is more gold-colored.
For a stone-like appearance, the glue-down cork tile format is ideal. In order to meet the needs of all of our customers, we have developed both a 6mm and 8mm thick cork tile.
Cork Floating Flooring Key Features
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives