Wood Bricks 9/32” (7mm) Cork Wall Panels
Special Materials Required
- Require the use of Wakol D3540 Cork Adhesive.
The new age has replaced the old, but some beauty remains time-honored. Like the beauty and grace of the Old-World brick façade. A timeless classic, we at Forna Cork flooring bring our version to you. Straight out of Italy, we present our cork Wood Bricks wall tiles.
Staggered and textured to mimic brick walling, Wood Bricks retains all the natural warmth of cork coloring. Beige and caramel tones take on a 3D effect with darker pitting. It’s sure to brighten any room without overshadowing your décor. Light but sturdy, this lovely walling tile gives you a layered brick look without the brick heaviness or maintenance.
Each approximately 240mm (9-29/64 inch) x 800mm (31-1/2 inches) dimensional tile comes with the iconic layered look of structured bricking. At 7mm or 9/32 inches thick, you get a different sound reduction rate of up to 18 decibels. This gorgeous pattern fits right in with the current chic trend but still invokes an old-world charm that can’t be ignored. Make a statement or soften a harsh décor; there’s little to go wrong here. Each tile is handmade by a well-trained artisan, so no two tile looks exactly alike. As a single college, you get a unique visual aesthetic that will be a great conversation piece. Packaged at 30 tiles per carton, Wood Bricks will cover 62 square feet of space.
At Forna cork flooring, we strive to maintain our green certification. All our cork products and parts used or added during the manufacturing process are chosen for the same purpose. Our flooring products are eco-friendly, from the adhesive used – which is not toxic and solvent-free – to the dyes for the different colors of each flooring pattern. Our tiles don’t release any chemical off-gassing during or after installation.
- Dimensions: 9/32” (7mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 62.00 sf
- Tiles per carton: 30
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: Wall, Ceiling
- Made in Italy
- It is an ideal acoustic wall tile for musicians’ rooms.
- The classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproof insulation: one of the best insulation products reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 21 dB of noise.
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and more relaxed in summers.
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mold, mildew and anti-allergenic, beneficial alternative for wallpaper
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire, and no harmful gasses are made in the burning process.
Important: wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor INC. is not responsible or liable for any labour costs or damaged product incurred due to improper installation. Please always refer to our wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Wall Tile Installation Instructions