Special Materials Required: Glue down flooring tiles require the use of Wakol D3540 cork adhesive and enough Loba 2K polyurethane to achieve two (2) coats of finish.
Must Read Glue Down Cork tiles
Cork glue down tiles are among the best options for bathroom flooring, and Tasmanian Burl 6mm cork is no exception. Autumnal hues dominate this pattern. This cork floor is distinguished by warm mid-tone browns infused with dramatic black tiger stripes. Gold and rust flecks add dimension to this exotic-looking pattern. Tasmanian Burl, named after the burl of the Tasmanian Oak tree, is a vibrant mix of mid-tones, highlights, and low lights. Additionally, the term “teak coloring” would be an excellent description of this dynamic pattern.
Tasmanian Burl 6mm Cork Tile Glue Down Key Features
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 18 dB
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions