A white tile in the marbled presentation. That was Forna’s focus when creating Creme Royale Marble 8mm cork glue down tiles. Not quite pure white, this off-white tile “reads” as a crisp white because of the hints of blue and gray in the marbled patterning. These subtle undertones create the illusion of a crisp cold white, without the harsh reality.
Subtle is Creme Royale’s middle name. The background pattern is non-linear. There are no heavy swirls nor strong movements. Just small patches of subtle colour throughout the tile. Forna has tried to offer a white that is easy to live with, without the harsh reality of a strong, pure white. As beautiful as it is in photos, harsh white floors are tough to create, let alone live with. Creme Royale Marble offers the chance to have a floor that appears crisp without the blinding overtones of pure white.
Creme Royale Marble is also available in 12mm cork floating flooring too.
Some key features of this product are:
- Warm and comfortable under foot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 22 dB (tested is 6mm)
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Impact resistant
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
- No VOC emissions
Info & Guides
- Installation details
- VOC and Formaldehyde test report
- DIBT Cork Certificate
- CE Declaration of Conformity