Ash Slate 1/2″ (12mm) Peel and Stick Cork Wall Panels (39.33 sq. ft. / case)
Peel and Stick wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor INC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our Peel & Stick wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Wall Tile Installation Instructions
- Dimensions: 1/2” (12mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 39.33sf
- Tiles per carton: 19
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- NO ADHESIVE REQUIRED! – Our PEEL AND STICK self adhesive backing allows easy installation on wall or ceiling. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms.
- Classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.