Wood Bricks 23/64″ (9mm) Cork Wall Panels 53.82 SF/box
Old is gold. Take our Wood Bricks cork walling tiles on if you love that Old-World brick façade. It’s joined our wall tiling line with a bang. Your walls no longer need to be boring, flat, blahhh. Don’t waste time painting it. Not even for a shock effect. Take on the challenge. Tile it. Yeah, cork does walls like no other.
Wood Bricks cork wall tiles have arrived. With its beige, pink and caramel tones, we put the gold in glow, change your space using this classic design in a who knew you could do that color patina. Each panel is set in a staggered pattern. No two piece is alike. Warm like cork, looks like brick. All the natural warm colors of cork bark are retained in Wood Bricks, while the staggered and tiled piecing helps to enhance the 3D effect of the grey-brown shaded pits and divots. Brighten a room or make it a stand out piece, this pattern is sure to do both.
Each tile comes in approximately 9mm (23/64inch) x 240mm (9 29/64inch) x 800mm (31 ½ inches) dimensions. The lovely layered pattern is not only great for visual purposes but also works to diffuse and reduce sound reflection. Yep, it really does. Even better, it’s a natural ability derived from cork’s very genetic makeup. Sound reduction for 9mm or 23/64inch thick paneling rates up to 22 decibels. On the wall, on the ceiling, a room that is surround will luxuriate in the quietness this gorgeous pattern brings. Made by hand by skilled artisans in Italy, you will get beauty that is its own master. No one can copy your exact display. Currently packaged at 26 tiles per carton, Wood Bricks covers 53.82 square feet of space.
Forna cork flooring believes in and works hard to maintain a green environment. All our flooring products are certified ‘green’ to European standards. From harvest to finished product, our cork products and all the parts used or added are chosen for the for their eco-friendly impact; be it the adhesive used— not toxic and solvent free— to the dyes.
As a ‘peel & stick’ installation, Wood Bricks walling tiles come with an adhesive coating that can be peeled and attached to a clean, flat, smooth wall surface. It’s easy enough to done as a weekend project. If you have any questions or concerns, contact one of our Forna representatives or an experienced professional cork contractor. Also read our Peel and Stick instruction article before installation to avoid potential mistakes. After installation, 1 coat of Loba Supra 2K AT water-based polyurethane is required to seal and protect the tiles and finish.
Maintain warmth. Mute noise. Even create a healthier environment with cork walling and flooring. This amazing material does more than you think. Yesterday it was a bottle stopper. Today it has made it to the stars. Don’t let naysayers hold you back. Cork does more for your money. Take on Wood Bricks today and join the new millennium. Old is gold, but knowledge is power.
- Dimensions: 23/64” (9mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 53.82 sf
- Tiles per carton: 26
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- ADHESIVE REQUIRED! It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms.
- Classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 40 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.