Brown Bricks 25/64″ (10mm) Peel and Stick Cork Wall Panels (41.40 sq. ft. / case)
Peel and Stick wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor INC. is not responsible or liable for any labor costs or damaged product incurred as a result of improper installation. Please always refer to our Peel & Stick wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Wall Tile Installation Instructions
- Dimensions: 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 41.40sf
- Tiles per carton: 20
- Finish: Water Based Polyurethane
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: wall and ceiling
- Made in Italy
- NO ADHESIVE REQUIRED! – Our PEEL AND STICK self adhesive backing allows easy installation on wall or ceiling. It is ideal acoustic wall tiles for musicians’ rooms.
- Classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Sound proof insulation: one of the best insulation products to reduces both noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 25 dB of noise
- Thermal Insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and cooler in summers
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, healthy alternative for wall paper
- Green: made with formaldehyde free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergeni, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire as well as no harmful gasses are produced in the burning process.
Welcome to the world of cork walling tiles. Wall tiles are on the way to becoming all the rage, and cork brings to you one of the best materials for the job. Not only can cork look beautiful, it also performs several functions that are beneficial to you and your space. Cork is a cleaner, healthier alternative to other hardwoods and can last for decades. Forna Cork flooring now presents Brown Bricks, our natural cork-wood-color palette version of that timeless brick classic, the brick look. In this fast-paced world where time flys, take on this lovely look for a bit of rest and relaxation.
Each tile or panel is handmade in Italy, so no two pieces is exactly alike. And as the surface layer is made of completely natural cork, each block is unique unto itself. You will never have to worry that someone else will have that same design pattern, in the exact same cut and color. No, as each bark piece is unique so is each application. Staggered to mimic a brick façade, Brown Bricks retains all the natural colors of cork bark. Darker browns move along with warmer brown tones to create depth and distinction. Both warming and cooling, you invoke the beauty and tranquility of natural earthy tones, bringing the world outside into your living space without all the noise and distractions. The natural flow of hills, valleys and pits of cork bark gives this lovely tiling its dramatic 3D façade. Use it to create a unique space that will bring you a more relaxing atmosphere while also garnering compliments from family and friends.
Our Brown Bricks is available as 25/64″ (10mm) thick Cork Wall Panels. Light enough to go on walls but packed with a punch as far effective sound control goes. Each panel dimensions are 25/64” (10mm) x 9 29/64” (240mm) x 31 ½” (800mm). Brown Bricks comes packaged 18 panels per carton. Each carton will cover 37.26 sq. feet.
Brown bricks is 100% cork. The surface layer is 100% natural cork bark and the backing is made of 100% agglomerated cork sheeting. This is one of the most eco-friendly and biodegradable cork walling products on the market, as we also incorporate eco-friendly additives such as binding adhesives and water-based polyurethane used during the manufacturing process. The natural uneven surface of the cork bark of cork allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, and reflection. And as the very genetic structure of cork provides the soundproofing material, Brown Brick cork walling tiles can reduce noise up to 22dB when appropriately installed. Incorporated as an entire rooms walling, you will have created an oasis of silence. Or, use it as an accent piece and create some drama for the eyes.
Whether in winter or summer, cork walling can also help with thermal insulation, so heating and cooling bills won’t hurt your pockets so badly. Cork walling helps lessen energy loss by helping maintain ambient temperatures for longer, so staying warm or cool is ease for you.
Order a sample of our Brown Bricks today and see it for yourself.