Due to the overwhelming popularity of Forna’s Salami pattern (both old and new), we have reproduced it in all available formats. The 12mm floating floor, the 6mm glue down tile, and now the Luxury 8mm cork tile are all available in various sizes. Even in more expensive formats, such as 8mm tiles, the Salami pattern continues to be one of our most popular patterns across the board. Salami, no matter how we slice it, continues to deliver results.
Several years ago, we experimented with “thick” cork tiles to see how they would perform. Due to the overwhelming success of the 6mm Rocky Bush (which is no longer available; the 6mm Tasmanian Burl is the most recent version), we expanded our product line to include other colors. Salami 6mm was introduced into production, and we haven’t looked back since. Salami 8mm was born after a few kinks were ironed out and we made the investment in the 8mm thick tiles. It is becoming increasingly popular, regardless of the situation, price point, or method of installation. This is a true cork lovers favorite.
Salami 8mm Cork Tile Glue Down Key Features
- Warm and comfortable underfoot which allows you to save money on heating and cooling bills
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Impact Sound Reduction 24 dB (tested is 6mm)
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface making this an excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – beneficial alternative to carpet
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Easy to clean and maintain and resists scuffs and stains
- Made with formaldehyde-free adhesives
- No VOC emissions
Because this is a glue-down product, two layers of polyurethane are required after the installation is complete.