Brown Bricks 23/64” (9mm) Cork Wall Panels (49.68 sq. ft. / case)
Special Materials Required
- Require the use of Wakol D3540 Cork Adhesive even with Peel & Stick back.
- Dimensions: 23/64” (9mm) x 9-29/64” (240mm) x 31-1/2” (800mm)
- One Tile = 2.07 sf
- Coverage per carton: 49.60 sf
- Tiles per carton: 24
- Material: 100% Cork
- Applications: Wall, Ceiling
- Made in Italy
- Our smooth backing allows easier installation on the wall or ceiling. It is an ideal acoustic wall tile for musicians’ rooms.
- The classic uneven design allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, reflection.
- Soundproof insulation is one of the best insulation products to reduce noise and vibrations. Estimated Delta IIC rating: absorb 27 dB of noise.
- Thermal insulation: natural insulation properties that can help reduce heating costs in the winter. Keep your home warmer in winters and more relaxed in summers.
- Eco-friendly: a natural resistant to pests, mould, mildew and anti-allergenic, beneficial alternative for wallpaper
- Green: made with formaldehyde-free adhesives.
- The best material options for allergy sufferers: hypo-allergenic, not harsh chemicals, reduce dirt, germs, and fungus,
- Sustainable: 100% renewable. No cork trees are cut down; only the bark is harvested without harm to the tree.
- Natural: natural product produced from the bark of the Cork Oak
- Cork has fire-resistant properties. These properties help in case of a fire, and no harmful gasses are made in the burning process.
Important: wall cork requires surface preparation. Failure to follow recommended surface preparation instructions may void the warranty. Cancork Floor INC. is not responsible or liable for any labour costs or damaged product incurred due to improper installation. Please always refer to our wall installation instructions before installation. Installation instructions can be found here: Wall Tile Installation Instructions.
Welcome to the world of cork walling tiles. Wall tiles are on the way to becoming all the rage, and cork brings to you one of the best materials for the job. Not only can cork look beautiful, but it also performs several functions that are beneficial to you and your space. Cork is a cleaner, well-being alternative to other hardwoods and can last for decades. Forna Cork flooring now presents Brown Bricks, our natural cork-wood-colour palette version of that timeless brick classic, the brick look. In this fast-paced world where time flies, take on this lovely look for a bit of relaxation.
Each tile or panel is handmade in Italy, so no two pieces are alike. And as the surface layer is made of completely natural cork, each block is unique unto itself. You will never have to worry that someone else will have that same design pattern in the same cut and colour. No, as each bark piece is unique, so is each application. Staggered to mimic a brick façade, Brown Bricks retains all the natural colour of cork bark. Darker browns move along with warmer brown tones to create depth and distinction. Both warming and cooling, you invoke the beauty and tranquility of natural, earthy tones, bringing the world outside into your living space without all the noise and distractions. The natural flow of hills, valleys and pits of cork bark gives this lovely tiling its dramatic 3D façade. Use it to create a unique space that will bring you a more relaxing atmosphere while garnering compliments from family and friends.
Our Brown Bricks are available as 23/64″ (9mm) thick Cork Wall Panels. Light enough to go on walls but packed with a punch as far as effective sound control goes. Each panel dimensions are 9-29/64” (240mm) x 31-1/2” (800mm). Brown Bricks comes packaged 24 panels per carton. Each carton will cover 49.60 sq. feet.
Brown bricks are 100% cork. The surface layer is 100% natural cork bark, and the backing is made of 100% agglomerated cork sheeting. This is one of the most eco-friendly and biodegradable cork walling products on the market. We also incorporate eco-friendly additives such as bonding adhesives and water-based polyurethane used during manufacturing. The natural uneven surface of the cork bark allows for maximum sound diffusion and reduction of reverb, echo, and reflection. And as the very genetic structure of cork provides the soundproofing material, Brown Brick cork walling tiles can reduce noise up to 27 dB when appropriately installed. Incorporated as an entire rooms walling, you will have created an oasis of silence. Or, use it as an accent piece and create some drama for the eyes.
Whether in winter or summer, cork walling can also help with thermal insulation, so heating and cooling bills won’t hurt your pockets so badly. Cork walling helps lessen energy loss by helping maintain ambient temperatures for longer, so staying warm or cool is easy for you.
Please order a sample of our Brown Bricks today and see it yourself.