No products in the cart.
Warranty Forna Cork Tiles 4mm and Cork Floating Floors 11mm
Effective July 2008
NO RETURNS ON FORNA CORK FLOORING AFTER 30 DAYS
Our customers are important to us. We make every effort to ensure that your order is complete. In order to provide our customers with a thorough understanding of our Flooring Store Online ordering process, we provide guidelines of our key policies below.
Following is the manufacturer’s warranty covering your product. This is a limited warranty that extends only to manufacturing defects. No other warranty, express or implied, is granted. You may contact the manufacturer directly or contact us and we will forward your claim to the manufacturer. We will make every attempt to expedite and resolve any issue you have with the product.
All claims must be verified through photographs supplied by the customer (both digital and printed photographs are acceptable). If the photographs are inconclusive, a certified inspector may be sent out to review the product. If the inspector determines there is no manufacturer’s defect, the customer will pay the entire cost of the inspection.
The manufacturer’s warranty ONLY covers the replacement of the defective product and does not include labor to remove or reinstall products. No cash refunds will be provided for any products under warranty.
Damages occurring through improper installation techniques will not be considered defective. The responsibility of installation lay with the certified installer or with the customer. If your installer deems the product defective, STOP installation and call us immediately.
Cork flooring is a natural product. Differences in the structure and shades of cork flooring occur naturally and cannot be accepted as valid grounds for complaint.
Please read this text and make sure that you understand it. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at info@FlooringStoreOnline.com or by calling us toll free at (866) 504-8085. We will be happy to assist you.
Lifetime Residential Wear Warranty
FORNA Cork Tile and Floating Floors are warranted to be free from manufacturing defects. Should a defect occur, FORNA Cork will arrange a credit based on the original purchase of the product.
Upon determination of a valid manufacturing defect, credit will be issued to the dealer and will be good toward the purchase of new FORNA Cork Tile or Floating Floors. Credit applies to the affected area and does not include labor.
These warranties apply in the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada. We exclude and will not pay consequential damages under this warranty. By this we mean any loss, expense damage other than the cork product itself that may result from a defect in the cork product. No implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose beyond the term of this written warranty, with the exception of our water damage warranty.
FORNA CORK Lifetime Residential Wear Warranty does not cover
- Problems due to moisture, mildew, alkaline substances or hydrostatic pressure.
- Dissatisfaction due to improper maintenance or installation. (See FORNA Cork Installation Guidelines)
- Damage due to scratches, gouges, scuffs, punctures, cuts, indentations, burns, accidents, lack of proper furniture rests or any intentional misuse of the products.
- Color variation between samples and/or illustrations and actual product.
- Noncompliance with installations and/or usage as recommended by FORNA Cork.
- Cracking, warping, soiling, fading, improper maintenance or abuse by items such as roller skates, golf shoes or pets.
- Floor covering installed on stairs or other inappropriate locations is excluded from the warranty.
- Exposure to UV light and sunlight will cause color variations to cork. This is normal and not a manufacturing defect. Area rugs and large furniture will block light exposure and cause uneven coloration. To minimize this, furnishings and floor coverings should be moved periodically.
Web Site Disclaimer: The contents of this web site are provided “as is”. Although Flooring Store Online and the manufactures we represent always strive for accuracy, the site may contain technical and descriptive inaccuracies, typographical and photographical errors and out-of-date information. Flooring Store Online web site information may be updated or changed without notice at any time. Use of the information is therefore at readers own risk. In no event shall Flooring Store Online be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from or related to the use of this web site.