No products in the cart.
Modern Floor – Brown Leather Floating cork flooring 21sf/box
Forna’s fashion leader modern floor cork floor Brown Leather is our premium cork modern floor. Cool browns, subtle lilacs and petroleum blue make up this remarkable pattern. Hints of orange peak out from behind the brown stain to make this colour a “cold neutral”. The block pattern is a traditional cork pattern that has been stained to meet today’s colour palette. Medium-tone brown wood flooring has taken over from the dark stains of 2000. Gone are the dark, heavy, near-black wood floors of the last decades. They have been taken over by the more subtle shades of cool walnuts and brown/grays.
Brown Leather modern floor has won the hearts of designers and homeowners alike. Easy to work with, only the wood tones found in Brazilian cherry have a hard time working well with this colour. Jacobean stains, red oak, hickory, birch or maple work well with this cork flooring.
In a kitchen, this floor takes on the look of ceramic tiles. In living rooms or hallways this modern floor cork takes on the look of short-ends hardwood stained to meet today’s colour palette. High-end homes use this floor to accentuate their basement entertainment or theatre rooms or to add style to the study.
Cork Flooring – Brown Leather. You will note that the floating is one of our most expensive cork floor. The Brown Leather is also considered a medium – medium/dark floor.
- Installation Type: Floating
- Licensed Uniclic Flooring system
- Square Edge Plank (seamless floor)
- Prefinished with three layers of Loba Supra Satin Polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm genuine cork top layer
- Middle Layer: 7mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard
- Bottom layer 1mm genuine cork underlay attached
- Plank Width: 12” (300mm)
- Plank Length: 36″ (900mm)
- Plank Thickness: 7/16″ (11mm)
- Carton coverage: 21.03 sqft
- Pieces per carton: 7
- Carton size: 37” x 13” x 3.5” (940mm x 325mm x 80mm)
- Carton weight: 36.5 lbs
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Insulates the floor against noise
- Suitable for use with approved radiant underfloor heating
- Save money on heating and cooling bills
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface
- Impact resistant
- Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – healthy alternative to carpet
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
|Dimensions||36 x 12 x 3.4 in|