We can sell by tile 6.31 sq.ft. Please contact us for quotation.
These 7mm thick wall panels, cork wall tiles, feature a textured block pattern of dark to medium browns with hints of tan thrown in for good measure.
Orgbrick 7mm Cork Wall Panels are heavily textured, decorative wall tiles. These tiles not only look great but they also work hard at keeping your space quiet and comfortable. Cork is known as one of the most effective acoustic insulators known to the building world. Cork also has excellent thermal properties as well. Again it ranks very high in the world of thermal insulation. Whether trying to keep your house warm or cool, it doesn’t matter. Cork works well for both.
If you are looking for a dramatic, decorative wall finish that incorporates both thermal and acoustic properties, look no further. 7mm Cork Wall Panels will get the job done.
Key features of this product are:
- Colour Palette: brick brown, burnt sienna, brown ochre, spicy taupe, cinnamon
- Appearance: Designed to mimic “Brick Work”; “Country Square Pattern”
- Properties: Extremely wear resistant, comfortable and have excellent thermal and acoustic insulating properties.
- Safety: It is formaldehyde-free and only compound added to agglomerated cork is a polyurethane binder (about 7%), this specially purposed binder is develop with food
grade products and is formaldehyde-free.Tests made on this cork wall tiles show that concentration of compounds does not entail a health-related (toxicological) assessment.
- Fire behavior: Cork wall tiles burn slowly and don’t present any special risk and are not explosion hazard product. Sanding, sawing or machining can result in the generation of cork dust that can present a strong explosion hazard if a dust cloud contacts an ignition source. sprayed water, carbon dioxide, chemical powder and foam can be used as extinguishing media. Fire finghting procedures recommend the use of protective clothing and self-contained breathing apparatus.
- Storage: It is recommendable that air humidity of the warehouse be kept under 60%.
- Ecololgical and disposal information:
If correctly used, no environmentally harmful effects are to be expected.
Disposal according to local legistation. If possible, recycle the product, it may be
|Format||Tile||Installation Type||Glue Down|
|Tile Width||24.8″||Surface Texture||Textured|
|Tile Thickness||9/32″ (7mm)||Finish Detail||Varnished/Waxed|
|Density||>270-330 kg/m3||Application||Residential and Light Commercial (with coating)*|
|Edge Type||Square Edge||Profile||Glue Down|
|Packaging Dimension||Weight: 47.5 lbs||Recommended Waste Factor||5%|
|Sqft/Box||94.72 sq ft|
One Tile: 6.31 sq ft
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Pieces in Package||15||Floor Grade Level||On, Above|
|Country of Origin||Portugal||Warranty||10-Year Residential Wear Warranty|
Joint Integrity Warranty