No products in the cart.
Flooring – Brown Salami Floating Color 21sf/Box
Black walnut burl is how we describe Brown Salami cork flooring. The chunks and business of the “salami” pattern are smoothed over using this deep cool brown stain. A dark floor finish, this colour harkens back to a time when walls were white washed and wooden flooring planks were stained dark with pitch and age.
The perfect floor for a 70’s Tudor Revival home, Brown Salami is strong, handsome floor with a low gloss finish that is easy to live with. Forna uses only high-end German finishes with their floors. The stains, binder and finish are all top quality European products with low VOC content. Many of our stains are produced in Germany or the Netherlands and meet stringent EU air quality laws. The water based polyurethane used on these floors is a specialty cork finish much touted for its elasticity and ease of maintenance.
Another dark stain that stands up well to direct sunlight, Brown Salami will have minimal fading. A sight change in depth of colour is all that can be expected. The colour tones or colour family remains intact.
Forna uses only European grade flooring products to produce their floors. Forna products have shown to be CARB II compliant for almost a decade. This is significant once you realize CARB II regulations came into effect in 2012.
- Installation Type: Floating
- Licensed Uniclic Flooring system
- Square Edge Plank (seamless floor)
- Prefinished with three layers of Loba Supra Satin Polyurethane
- Wear Layer: 3mm genuine cork top layer
- Middle Layer: 7mm E1 Class High Density Fiberboard
- Bottom layer 1mm genuine cork underlay attached
- Plank Width: 12” (300mm)
- Plank Length: 36″ (900mm)
- Plank Thickness: 7/16″ (11mm)
- Carton coverage: 21.03 sqft
- Pieces per carton: 7
- Carton size: 37” x 13” x 3.5” (940mm x 325mm x 80mm)
- Carton weight: 36.5 lbs
- Industry-leading UNICLIC® profile
- Insulates against acoustical vibrations and thermal fluctuations
- Warm and comfortable under foot
- Reduces noise: keep noise from transmitting down through the floor, or up through the ceiling
- Insulates the floor against noise
- Suitable for use with approved radiant underfloor heating
- Save money on heating and cooling bills
- Keep out unwanted heat energy in the summer, keep it in the room in the winter
- Resilient, low slip surface
- Impact resistant
- Excellent surface for seniors, children or people suffering from arthritis or joint pain
- Naturally resistant to insects, mould, mildew due to anti-microbial prosperities
- Ecologically friendly – completely natural, recurring, and replenishable material
- Hypo-allergenic, repel dust, hair, and other small particles – healthy alternative to carpet
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Made with formaldehyde free adhesives
- Stain resistant
|Dimensions||36 x 12 x 3.4 in|